Join us in Portland, Oregon for the 2017 International Summit
Registration for the Summit will be announced shortly.
Please check back for Summit event updates.
This year's Summit is being held at the Hilton Portland & Executive Tower, Portland, OR, November 9th through 12th.
We are pleased to offer Summit Attendees a discounted room rate of $159 plus applicable taxes - based on availability. Space is limited to make your reservation soon!
Remember to plan your travel arrangements and hotel to participate in Thursday's Optional events!
At the Summit, you’ll have access to amazing events and fascinating speakers, along with plenty of opportunities to share and collaborate with other professionals across all industries—people who, like you, are constantly searching for inspiration, for what’s next in color. Here’s a quick look at what we have planned:
• 2019+ World Color Forecast™ - We’ll reveal our collection of regional forecasts from Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Latin America, and give you the first look at the 2019+ World Color Forecast™. You’ll come away with color cards and fan decks of these forecast colors so that you can begin to work with them immediately.
• Trend-setting guest speakers
• Opportunities to build your tribe - We provide an open-discussion atmosphere that will allow you to mix, mingle, and come away with lasting relationships and connections. The friends you make will form your “tribe” for years to come, and their energy and insight will prove invaluable.
• Future-Thinking Workshop - Have you ever wondered how futurists anticipate trends years in advance? This workshop will push you to look further into the future and spot emerging trends to predict how they will influence color.
• Networking — We know that part of what you love about the conference is having time to catch up with friends (and make some new ones), which is why this year we’re blocking out an entire afternoon so that you can explore, engage, and enjoy Portland..
More to follow!
Thursday Nov 9th
• NEW - Future Thinking Workshop (Exclusive to CMG Members) (9am-5pm) featuring Guest Speakers
• Color Coaching Seminar (9am-3pm)
• Member Education (Recommended for New Members and/or First Time Participants) (2pm-5pm)
Times may change.
Friday Nov 10th : 9am-5pm
• Revelation of CMG's 2019+ World Color Forecast™ including North America, Asia, Europe & Latin America
• Color App Workshops featuring CMF Group Workshop
Saturday Nov 11th: 9am-noon
• Guest Speakers - listen, learn and create
• Lunch and afternoon on your own to explore Portland
Sunday Nov 12th: 9am-Noon
• Closing Session includes Closing Guest Speaker, Color App Reports and presentation covering 2019 Colors in Contract, 2019 Colors in Action, and validation of CMG's 2018 Color Forecast, as well as the results from the CMF Workshop Group.